Still in limbo with the paperwork snafu, and I’m about to go nuts. Talked to my recruiter yesterday and now he says I should know something by the end of this coming week, but he doesn’t know if the delay will affect when I get to leave or if the 68W will still be open. And if it’s not…that’s definitely going to mean a big delay. I am so NOT a patient person.

Trying not to borrow trouble here, but I’m already beyond irritated, frustrated, and just a little angry at myself for waiting this long in the first place. I just want the papers officially signed and done.